CRT works for and has worked for shipping companies, charterers, P&I clubs and insurers as expert witnesses.
Here are some of our more recent assignments:
- Apportionment of cause of damage to cargo.
- Analysis of reefer plant records.
- Analysis and explanation for cargo loss.
- Measurements of cargo hold air circulation rates.
- Examination and rectification of refrigeration systems after sudden loss of charge resulting in litigation.
- Cause of failures of reefer plant.
- Computer temperature simulations of cargo.
- Damage to frozen fish
- Ethylene damage to kiwi fruit
- Rots in cargoes of oranges
- Severe damage to cargo of potatoes
- Storm damage to kiwi fruit
- Premature ripening of bananas
- Green ripe bananas
- Inherent cargo vice
- Taint of cargoes