RTIS is a unique information service for individuals and companies involved in
|Membership Services Include:
- Free and rapid access to CRT library by email, fax, telephone, telex, post or personal
visit. ( Library Telephone No +44 1223 461352)
- Discounts for CRT services and training courses.
- Answers to members' questions covering all aspects of the carriage and storage of
- Information and expertise for claims, from refrigerated equipment to refrigerated cargo.
- Library searches; compilation of bibliographies and references; location of literature
relevant to individual enquiries.
- Unique information available from accumulated CRT technical reports.
- Inter-library loans (world-wide library access).
- Photocopy and abstract service from our archive of scientific periodicals.
- Databases include FT Profiles,
International Institute of Refrigeration (FRIDOC), Institute of Refrigeration, Refrigerant
Database (Ferret), CA Database (CAB), UK Global Environment, ASHRAE, British Standards
(BSI), Croner Hazardous Substances, Chemicals Trade Names & Manufacturers.
- Customer identification and location for product marketing.
- Quarterly circulation of library accessions list includes lists of recent conference
papers, articles and papers from technical journals, abstracts, new legislation, standards
- Circulation of Newsletters and copies of relevant technical papers.
Further information and enquiries about this